keskiviikko 3. heinäkuuta 2013

THE time of the year


 There's only one day in the summer like this.
Evening when I say to everyone "nope, cant do that, I have to get my stuff in order"
Evening when I have few items on the floor and then I open my computer
I put music on



And then start to try on some clothes, hang out in the house in my bikini
And I just dance around like there's no worries to worry.
And naturally do not get any items packed until the next morning.


This kind of day is a sign of something coming up, something big, something that means

                                                              THE SUN


FRIENDS  

                                                         
                                      LIVE MUSIC  



                   AND THE MOST DEFINETLY, 
                   UNKNOWN HAPPENINGS



It is again the RUISROCK- time of the year, last years feelings were pretty much as high as now, check them
here.
Tomorrow at work's going to be SLOW AS HELL, promise you that, but after that, I start my wee car, take the very well-known highway and blast my fav' songs, sleep a good nigh sleep 'cause there will be no good night SLEEPS for next two days but good Nights, Evenings and defineatly Mornings !

SEE YOU IN RUISSALO, THIS IS THE YEAR AFTER THE WORLD'S END !
LET'S GET LOUD !

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

What's up, mate ?