torstai 5. joulukuuta 2013

TIMBER


that's magical !

 I'm back and this time I really mean this. My life as Lapland-widow has started so I suppose ( I don't promise anything) my posting- phase will be a lot more active.
 It saves you a little bit from these kind of soulness posts full of photos from my phone that has no meaning to world or has nothing to say.
 Except for me thay have and for me these little moments mean the world so that's why.

 ANd these photos also tell why I haven't been posting, I have been busy.
 hhahahahh

 And keep up 'til the end, I'll tell the dirty secrets about my 20th birthday !!! I'm 20 now !!!!

guess which one is Hippies baking..
this is how we do moving-out..


I was so glad of my PRINCESS- cake..hahah thanks mom<3
some champagne at the National Ballet with mom and grandmom !
and then our new fav' game ! <3











So that's what I've been upt o.
Casual days, casual nights, lots of love, lots of laugter and also lots of tears.

 These have been quite though times for me to live with the idea of being a Laplandwidow but I suppose I'll get through this !
 And I'm sure with these friends of mine it will be easy as !

Have a look at these cuties, they came to my house and I made some magicdrinks for them. Interesting comeouts but the most beautiful evening still ! Thanks guys !





Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

What's up, mate ?