torstai 6. maaliskuuta 2014

Throwback Thursday




So Thursday it is and time for some throwback.
I went back to this day or days around this, in blog last year and found a post about friends. I absolutely love that post and I think it's one of the best ones in my blog.
Like I said already then, not to celebrate that I have heaps of friends but that I know a good brunch of so many kind of people.
They all fullfil my life some how, some more and some less, some has done it more in the past and some will probably do more of it in the future. But I have so good memories with them all and I'm so glad of all people I've met during my life.
There has been, assholes but I think there has been meaning behind meeting them too. Always learnt something, about life, about them or about myself.
And then there are the goodies.
Words are not enough to tell everything that I've experienced, everything I've learnt, everything I've been through, with these people.
I've laughed my eyes off, I've cried 'til I think there is possibly no water in me anymore, I've danced 'til I've dropped, I've raged, I've raved, I've scared, I've been brave, I've been in love, I've learnt my lesson.
With all different kinds of people that I call my friends.
I count my family also as my friends but I don't tend to publish photos of them in here either the children in work.
Just to mention, I've been told that I'm THE BFF of TWO (2) pupils. I love the wee cuties <3

Anyhow, just because there are not enough words to describe how thankful I'm of my life and the people I have or have had in it, here's the friendphotopost vol. 2 !
To celebrate friendship, to celebrate love, to celebrate LIFE !!!












                 
                    

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

What's up, mate ?