keskiviikko 30. toukokuuta 2012

About me

I have to admit that I'm really not a REAL blog reader like I know some of my friends are. Like they have ssooo many blogs they follow everyday. Most of the bloggers they don't even know. Some read style blogs, some photograpfy blogs, some read furnishing blogs..Yea I know, they are fascinating and there's absolutely nothing wrong following them. But I haven't been in this "blogging"world so long so I'm sorry about all my mistakes. Best of all, I'm hopeless with all sorts of internet-coding..I know something..Anyway, let's see how we go ! hahah or I go. I just want to try this !
So maybe a cool photosurvey would start this blog out very nicely.


                                 1. your Facebook profile photo


 
                               2. a photo of a place you went on a holiday


3. a photo that makes you happy



4. a photo of you one year ago


5. a photo that makes you laugh


6. a photo of your favourite family member


7. a photo of a musician you like


8. a photo of someone you love


9. a photo of you with someone you love


10. a photo where you were happy


11. something you love to do


12. a photo of one of your classes


13. a photo from last summer


14. a photo from a achool trip


15. a photo from your town


16. a drunk photo of you


17. a photo from the night you can't forget


18. a photo of your family


19. a photo of you as a child


20. a photo of someone you find attractive


21. something you drank today


22. a photo where your hair looks nice in


23. a photo of your favourite weekend


24. a photo of you sleeping


25. a photo of your friends


26. a photo of some of your favourite tv-series



27. a photo of you smiling


28. a photo of you moving


29. a photo of the day that changed your life


30. a photo that failed

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

What's up, mate ?