perjantai 19. lokakuuta 2012

dance again !



Heyy you lot, just a quick note to say that no, I haven't left you eventho there's been rumours around, that I have but no, that's not happening !


I've just been on a holiday..or just studying..or just been doing nothing.

But anyways, I have a autumn holiday now and we are leaving for a mom-daughter weekend to STockholm with my mum just in few minutes. So that's cool !

One thing that's not so cool is the headache I still have because of last night and high-school party which theme was black&white. Had a aaawesome time with my girls but too less sleep again and then the feeling when you just HAVE to leave the bed, no excuses. That's when the ugly truth comes out and you barely can talk. Hahah but yea, more text and photos coming up next week, have a good one !


  

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

What's up, mate ?