lauantai 9. helmikuuta 2013

important



Amongst doing job applications, I have done heaps more useful work today


Last week my only social events were when my lovely friends showed their careness eventho I was in badly sick condition.
Hipster of class-08 took me home from school when I was at my worst.
That was worth few beers, true friend right there !
And more of true friendship showed my BFF for coming over eventho I was full of flu and illness.
Same day Hippie took me to the doctor.
The next day I went to the grocery store only wearing my pyjamas and when I come back, my friends Teri&Anakin had come to my place, done coffee, put the ice-cream to the freezer and got sugar-buns for us.
Without me knowing ANYTHING, just to suprise and make me smile amongst my illness! Pure love <3

                           

Then I also did a quick trip to see the love of my life :))


Hahahha oh well yeah, did see the other one too. (yes, my blog-jokes are damn hilarious)


And this past week thank goodness went quite quickly.
Now it's only 5 days to the absolute fiesta of my school-career, the fininshing party, PENKKARIT.
After that, on Friday going for a cruise with all the last-year students.
Faaantastic and then next Sunday off to Sweeeedeeen ! : ) Yaaay !

But yea, yesterday had a girl's night with RC and watched the new and DAMN GOOD, touching, funny and dramatic movie, SILVERLININGS PLAYBOOK



And somehow, our funny, crazy, ThisIsHowWeRoll -girls night ended up to this. In the middle of DAMN nowhere. Serious.



No, I'm kidding. It was fun and spontaneous.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

What's up, mate ?