tiistai 5. helmikuuta 2013

too much time



It's really not the best combination to be "armywidow" and damn sick at the same time.
I just have way too much time !!!
Don't think too much about fantasies of me being disgracefully broken, incapable of doing anything.
No, it really is not the reality.
The reality is, well, this.



 

Oh well, this Tuesday will be over very shortly.
Only there's three more of these coming up.
One Monday should be quite right, in two weeks time I'll be snowboarding in Åre, Sweden and week after that, it will be one day 'til

THE KILLERS IN DAMN HELSINKI !!!!!!
I have been waiting for this day since 2007 when I wasn't in their concert.
Since that they have meant a LOT to me.
Especially the first 4 albums (inc. Sawdust)

YEAH, WELCOME BRANDON and the boys ! <3
just waiting for the everybody-sing-parts in THIS song !!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

What's up, mate ?