torstai 2. toukokuuta 2013

#ilovelife





My absolute fav' track of this Spring, partying hard out on my 10minute breaks off studying and especially on my cardrives alone, wheather the drive takes 3minutes or 2 hours.
And like in the best songs, I have no idea what I'm LOUDLY singing about !

But any case, it is May now which practically means summer.
In Finland we celebrate it traditionally with everybody partying in the streets and in the parks for one night and the following day everybodys out picnicing.

Here's few examples from last years

            


      



    







   



As you may notice, people tend to dress up too, in the most creative way I have to say when I went through "wappu"folders from past four years. ..
And didn't make any difference this year, had the most funny pre-vappu trip to the Big South aka The E-land aka Estonia aka The Land of Cheap Alcohol on the day before with my army-bf.
Went where the streets took us, climb to places where the Middle-Ages knights had fought and just went with the flow. We had to 'cause that's the message of my blog.



   


And then on the Eve of Vappu, had the most amazing picninc outside in my second home, park of Sinebrykoff.
Lots of fresh things to eat, lots of Champagne, lots of friends, live band playing chilled out music and the sunny weather ! Perfect !


     

OR...

  Having the picnic-mat INSIDE with my boyfriend, window open so we had at least some contact and noise from the outside world, most like it would be in the park. Music from Spotify and cheap sparkly wine, cookies, hotdogs, sima+vodka and salad-in-a-box as snacks.



But it didn't matter one bit ! The picnic was spontaneus, sunny, away from the cold as wind, full of laugh and filled with love.
And most importantly, we had CLEAN toilet where we didn't have to quenue !
So awesome times !

Then it was time to hit the road and party it up with the best of mates and the best of foods. What more you can ask for?

       

It's Thursday already, enjoy !

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

What's up, mate ?