sunnuntai 21. huhtikuuta 2013

mewtwo




Sometimes I GOT A GOOD FEELING ! Feeling after the opening night of our theatre project, aaawesoooomeeeee !
Yes and I Saw that movie for the first time yesterday and I was amazed !
It was just damn good, BURLESQUE woohoo!!
And had an awesome Saturday otherwise too.

Well, what do you get when you add best friend, wine, brownies, Christina Aguilera&Cher, wine, and most importantly, no boyfriends? You get Saturday, pure love

 

And because my absolute favourite blog of all time is on a spring holiday, I feel a resbonsibility to continue to tell you about little things in life and how they make it more beautiful.

 


These photos are from a folder called "doing well"
Yes, I do have an own folder for all these photos that are yelling "no more double weekends in the army for our boyfriends"

Have a great week ! Do your work, study hard and use a bicycle.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

What's up, mate ?