maanantai 9. syyskuuta 2013

BOOM KAH



Good feeling !
I'm sorry for all the thousand foreign readers that don't understand my favourite song of this moment but it's from our old friend Robin and I just love it !
The energy, the beat, the lyrics !
The 4th of October and me and my fam' are going to be out for dinner again ; )

But to the other topics.
Which there are not.

I'm doing well and my army-widowing is nearly done ! TodayLeft 9 ! Wow.

But I'm preparing some theme-posts for you in the nearby future. One of them was meant to be out tonight but I have been too busy watching Katy Perry's new video and feeling like The Eye of the Tiger !
So you just have to wait.
Like you always do, for the goodies.

But remember one time I told you about the true love.
Now my dog wants to tell you about the true friendship.

It is that you give only the best for the other one and live with little bit less yourself.


More is coming, beware !

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

What's up, mate ?