perjantai 20. syyskuuta 2013

tired of partying

Got ya !! You read the topic and thought WHAT THE F*CK, that's bull s*it when it's about you !!!!
And so it is  :D Hahahah.
But I know heaps and heaps of people who are now about 20 years and are like
"maybe I'm coming old, I don't feel like you know, getting wasted anymore and stuff" .
Okay, mostly these people have not started their university- careers yet BUT MOSTLY, they have started a relationship. And here is the thing where I go to a different direction.
I'm still at a same partying- level that I was when I was 16.


Eventho I'm happily in a relationship. Yes, of course this partying-level is different because I'm not hitting on other dudes in the bars.
But the main part is that I'm definitely not tired of partying.
And that's probably a part where me and boyfriend fit together well.
Okay and now I have to make clear that yes, we do other stuff too and do things sober too.


But like, what's wrong with that?
I understand people who just don't like alcohol or want to use it less or other stuff, I do less sometimes too.
But if you use responsibly, what's wrong with it and why you need to judge people for that? 
And you are not tired of using alcohol, you are just bad at it ! 

JUST JOKING HERE ! Remember !

Okay but here's a one reason more to celebrate.
My army-widowing is OVER !!!!
Totally over ! Can you believe that?!
255 mornings is done and feeling is great.
If you followed me through last winter, the times got tough sometimes.
Nothing more but I just had WAY TOO MUCH TIME. 
You can read it for example in here.

But it's all check and done now and we are happy together.
Here's a wee look back to those feelings when I had  a flu after flu and all the time in the world.

This is material which is from folders called " doing well" and " you dont want to see ".
And of course the classic-folder, " NO ONE GIVES A DAMN"  








So congratulations to all the men who finished their army and cheers for all the ladies who waited kindly.

Mrs The Army-Widow SENIOR has left the building. 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

What's up, mate ?