sunnuntai 4. toukokuuta 2014

towards the fire !



Right on !
Day after tomorrow and it's SHOWTIME !!
The exam I've been studying to, the exam that I'll NAIL this year !
Well actually I nailed it last year too, it was the second part I failed but this year, going to win them BOTH !!
So let's do this !
Tomorrow may be a bit more hectic, you can click here to see how I was doing the day before THE exam last year..
Might be the same tomorrow but today, I'm still on top of my feelings and my feelings are pretty great ! Because last Wednesday was SO.DAMN.GOOD and made me to think AGAIN how grateful I'm of my friends and my whole life they fulfill. I mean, look at these cuties <3___ <3



Hahah, so yes VAPPU was good for us. And as you can see, we drank only coffee with Eino


And like coffee usually does, this time it also had good consequenses




#blamethecoffee

 And then to other topics.
Which there are not.



And then the absolute motto of this Spring, reminding me everyday on my wall.
Here's to you all !



that is Swedish and means "If you can dream it, you can do it" by Walt Disney <3

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

What's up, mate ?