sunnuntai 13. heinäkuuta 2014

show 'em where you're from

 HEY YOU ALL !! I'm back, well and alive, very alive. I hope you are all too !
 Here's to get things and summerfeeling going




How much I love Jennifer Lopez?
The real mamacita ! And Pitbull in chinos? Epic !!
And the feeling that my little mistakes are not that bad in front of few restaurant customers when JLo can start to wave her hand to the wrong direction in front of million eyes in the starting ceremony of the Fifa World Cup !? :DD It's ll okay Jenny, you are still my training motivation.
And so much that I wanted to book salsalessons after seeing Jenny doing quite nice steps in the same opening seremony,I just booked myself some horseriding lessons !! After two years !!! I have been waiting for this SO much and have been meant to do something to get back to the saddle again but what I have done? Not much. But now just crabbed the phone and did it. Woopwoop, hope I don't fall down :D hahaha<



 Otherwise my life is doing quite well too.
We are actually living in the same "apartment" with my boyfriend. Only exception is that also our 10 other workingmates are living here too :D
Haha but it is really nice in here, always someone to drink coffee with.
Also I have a new dogfriend in our neigbourroom so that makes living without Ronja a little bit easier.
I like my work as a waitresser again eventho the restaurant is much bigger than it was two years ago and there are lots more workers of course.
The days are long and at least they should be much more hectic but I'm doing okay ! With open mind and smile on my face I think I can get through all of it.
And if things get tough (tough get going Pitbull), just remind myself of my work as a lifeguard last summer and I'll appriate this moment much more.
And also that might be the lesson learned last year. Things were pretty shitty but there were some goodies too and at least it made me apply to many jobs so I didn't have to go back there anymore. And what happened?
Got the dream- and same place with my boyfriend an our old friend from our little restaurant. So all good !!
So this time little catch up with photos,. Love each other and please, GO WITH THE FLOW !

Oh, oops,just a little add



I GOT THE UNIVERSITY PLACE !!!! I WILL BE A TEACHER, IN THE BEST CASE A SPECIALNEEDSTEACHER !! OMG can you believe that??!? I showed them where I'm from !!!
Don't you people never, ever give up !

The next post will come soon and will be about almost the same topic.
MAybe about dreams coming true, maybe about my best friend of all time who is moving TO LONDON BITCHEES !!! wtf.
It's just sometimes so unbeliveable what life throws at ya.
Enjoy the summer you lot ! Will be in touch very shortly xoxo


first day in a new restaurant ahead, oooo exciteeedd !!
themost classic US. together now 2 years <3 love you so much



casual days at our apartment..

my new pet ! to be continued, stay tuned here in the blog
I WILL BE A UNI STUDENT !!!!
these moments in the finnish archipelago. just love it

This maybe a shock for many but LOOK !! A perfectly fine relationshipphoto of US !?!
BF has his eyes open !!! I cant believe this. I have like three copies of th in many computers just to be sure that this has happened at least once ! :D

perfect summerevening at the beach, friends, BF, drinks, 2.30AM...rhythm of my life
and here's my new friend Taara ! cute !






See you soon !!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

What's up, mate ?