torstai 11. syyskuuta 2014

like the city can't hold us



Three months ago this place was just a whole new city for me where I had never been and neither thought I would REALLY some day live.

                

I liked it a lot and thought it would be really nice to start a new life in here if I'd be able to get to study the subject I applied to, special education.
We did a wee roadtrip with my boyfriend, had lots of fun but it just didn't feel right, I was too unsure.

         

But now, things have changed A LOT and I can really call this place Joensuu and I can really call Joensuu home.
Almost. Just need the other person to move here too but it really is nice, beautiful and wicked.
Weird, far away and small but small enough, fun and open-minded.
Everything's good here !


AAND I have actually really started the univercity-studying !
Stressing but motivating !


I'm really hopeful for this city and for our life in here !
Joensuu, I like you a lot. Let's keep this up !
And don't you people ever let any expectations keep you away from anything.
 Go with the flow, go where the straight way don't go and it may lead to some of the best things ever !


pics from me and www.weheartit.com

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

What's up, mate ?