torstai 16. lokakuuta 2014

WHO AM I





(above all, I AM that song)

 Because there are lots of rumors going around that many new people have found my blog, I thought I should do a wee survey to brighten up your cold Thursday evening and get you people little bit known to my past.
An I'd like to underline the word "PAST", these will be things before uni life so don't get offended if you don't show up here for example in a place "I love these people"
The main reason is that I have given myself a gap day from studying..or this is actually thrid in a row. But I just can't help myself if the powerpoints of this teacher are just WAY too complicated and there are just WAY too much information !?
I just can't do it, I trust to my friend Hippies tips "just go to the exam and write so much shit and new to yourself that the teacher starts to believe to your new thoughts too"  

1. One year ago I looked like this. 



2. From these pics you are able to see my hobbys.



3. Sometimes I can represent myself well.


4. When I look these pictures, I feel happy.


5. When I look this photo, there are questionmarks flying inside my head.
there would be so many of these..here are some of not even so bad one's..


6. I would love to live this moment again


7. These persons are the best



8. I didn't feel too happy




9. I think this is a beautiful photo


10. I have no idea who this person is



11. This photo scares the shit out of me 


12. I miss this person



13. Myself when I felt amazing


14. The biggest adventure so far



15. These people will someday get me into a big trouble 
 

16. A nice family portrait 

Would you like my telephone number? Or any of these persons seen in the photos?

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

What's up, mate ?