tiistai 30. joulukuuta 2014

2014 expectations





The year 2014 is coming to an end. I'll do a proper conclusion of it when it has actually changed but before I have saved you some my Pins from my my Pinterest which I saved when the year started. They were my thoughts that year 2014 rised in my mind, my expectations, hopes, dreams, goals and just life that I thought 2014 could look like.
I added photos to it during the year so I saved you just some of them. I took few from my "thisisme" board too 'cause I thought they related to year well.

           

2014 was a year of hope.
I hoped for my longdistancerelationship to transfer into a normal one, I hoped to get to university.


    

I hoped to get a nice summerjob with my boyfriend and I hoped for long, laughfull nights with my friends.
I hoped for my family and relatives to stay in health.

         

Well did all of this happen?
Find out in the traditional Year Conclusion of 2014 very shortly here in Da Life !

  

photos from www.pinterest.com

 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

What's up, mate ?