maanantai 29. joulukuuta 2014

baby it's cold outside




GOOD MORNING YOU ALL !
My deepest apologies for this spectaculous time-off from here.
I have not gone through any crisis, I have not been travelling, I have not been ill. I have just not have been blogging or actually even thinking about this blog.
I'm thankful if you have been thinking about Da Life and considering write it yourself 'cause I have been such lack of blogger.
 But we'll see if I'll now do a stylish back to the blog-world and will come up with funny and bright new posts.
At the moment I got fed up with my 85 unread bloglovin' posts and all the blogs I read. So I decided to do a post of my own 'cause I couldn't handle other peoples life anymore.
 I'm now on a holiday from Joensuu and today has been very easy and non-thoughtful.
I worked first two weeks of my holiday and now it's just chilling, doing what I feel like and eating pasta everyday.
 Few things

 I love the real winter here in Finland (and the climate change causes my regular anxiety, post might be coming..)


I'm the most gorgeous girlfriend

happy 21st birthdaymorning love <3

I saw the movie The Blind Side after waiting to see it in Netflix for few years and then it came in the tv. LOVED IT, worth waiting. My new fav'.

 

I love Taylor Swift and how she just decided to disappear from Spotify and Youtube. There's some attitude !



And like almost every year this time, I JUST LOVE MY FRIENDS !
The old ones !
Haven't seen this group in 4 months and then having a "eldery peoples" birthdayparty ! I have told you how my friends take themeparties..well, WITH STYLE ! Thank you all <3




Take care out there, see you soon !

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

What's up, mate ?