keskiviikko 8. heinäkuuta 2015

tv and else

       


Good news ! One of my favourite men, the most famous rapper here in Finland is making a comeback after being away from publicity for a year. YES ! Everyone can talk about shit about him but hello there haters, you can't take away the fact that he has made history in the finnish music industry not once but many times and has succeeded better than almost any musician here in Finland.
And no matter what I'll love him 'til eternity. Despite a little embarrasing moment in the history of me and this guy..only made me stronger right !
Those photos from my Pinterest don't relate to Cheek but to my feelings right now.


                                                                                                                                                                                                              
 


Here I am, siting by my computer, watching this finnish tv-show, #fitnesspäiväkirjat (eng. #fitnessdiaries) which is about four ladies who live very fitnessfull lives and they film it by themselves. I was really sceptic about it at first and the ladies too but now that I "know" them, I have started to like them loads. My fav's are this girl Eevi and other one, Nanna who I thought was very cold at first but now I think she is very successfull, brave and self-conscious lady.
But one thing I don't like so much is that 3/4 of them is training towards  a bikinifitness competitions or have been training. I try to follow an attitude that let all the flowers bloom and be happy that they are  following good lifestyle and habits but I don't see anythng pretty in those ladies in tiny tiny bikinis pushing their muscles so you can see their veins and else. And same goes with guys doing that, what the hell?? I just don't understand it, feel free to do it if you want to.
But one of those girls is really brave to say that she doesn't understand training to competitions at all and doesn't keep the ladies attractive. She makes quite clear statement about the picture the training ladies are giving and I think that is really brave of her because she is still friends with the other girls doing the show. This girl says she is training to stay healthy and to have strenght to keep going on. And I like that, I think that is a attitude that show should give to young girls who most certainly are following the show.
But I still other things the other two girls are doing and their attitude towards life so maybe this little minus side isn't that bad for them. Let all the flowers bloom and I hope they give the price money to charity which many athletes could do more too ! : )

I was planning to write you also about this ad in tv about laser-surgery an the picture it gives to young people with glasses. I think it shows that if you and your kissingpartner both have glasses, it is difficult and clumsy. WRONG !
You can kiss, dance, work out, jump, kiss, tonguekiss and dance and everyhting this at the same time with another person even with glasses on. You don't need eye-surgery for that and besides glasses are so classy, stylish and cool nowdays so I don't see anything nerdy in them which some might have seen in the 90s maybe.
Of course I understand if you really need an eye-surgery for hard eye-difficulties but just to get rid of glasses I don't think it's a solution.

So get out there, kiss, dance and workout !!


     


And here's to all of your summerdays, keep this in mind. Nothing is more true than this, remember that !!


all the photos from www.pinterest.com

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

What's up, mate ?