perjantai 3. elokuuta 2012

DEEPish

not really.
Yea well this blog is also on a summer vacation, like me.
Me, I've been working hard as a waitresser. Well, we've had few very busy days and those days just wear me out.
Otherwise it has been one of a crazy, fabulous, amazing, funny, random, once in a lifetime summer.
I've had so many awesome nights in here with my friends who has pretty much just invited themselves in here. Then I've also had so wicked bar-nights in Turku cause once I spent a summer in here, I must know all THE places to be. ANd yea, Turku is the summercity of Finland, or at least one of the best ones.
It is just so damn beautiful when the sun sets and its warm by the Aura-river. So yea, I've had two quite random "courses" to Turkus nightlife and I think I've managed my levels quite well ! First time, I had the summers worst hangover and the day in work, dear jesus. But the night was GOOD : )) Yup, and I found the nightclub "Dondo" of Turku, it's called Forte. Salmari costs 1 euro EVERY DAY, ALL THE TIME. help.

But yea, we had so good time with my workmate.
And then the next time was just couple of days ago and there was little bit more of us. STill good time and luckily the morning was muuuuch more beautiful and chill and relaxed : )
And theeen I've had beautiful and nice evenings with my family and of course, the festival, RUSROCK, was one of a kind.
It was just like it should be. Random, beautiful, wet, drunk, awesome. New people, meeting people you werent prepared to, seeing goood concerts (ROBIN <<33 I just love him, I'm dead serious ! He's so good !), meeting new people in random places and seeing them again and again, deciding that the concert you were suppose not to go, turned out to be the best one, of course had few crushes, people seeing us live partying in the television, trying to find our own tent, doing stubid stuff at the camping place, shopping..just so much !
And have to admit, I've kinda find a awesome dude to hang out with and spend all my time off work..also a reason not to come to the capital-city-area even if I'd have an opportunity. Haha. But see how we go !

For a suprise for myself, I have really started to study every day to the final exams of history. English is still relying on movies and BBC-documentaries but I'm getting there. But I'm really into history atm so hopefully my studying and telling all the things I've read to my friend could help me to gain good marks. Because history is the one I'm really concentrating and aiming to the higher grades : )
Last weekend was ssooo awesome, we'd been planning that weekend since last April with my class-mates and finally it came. From Friday to SUnday, very nice and warm weather, good drinks, wicked laughs, waterfights, laughing, sleeping, dancing, EATING, swimming..just all this casual summer-stuff with so good mates and we had so good time !
But unfortunately, you will have to manage without photos for wee longer. But hopefully this update gave you at least something, I'll be back soon !
ANd Batman - Return of the Dark Knight WAS AAAAWESOME !

1 kommentti:

  1. KIITOS! voin kuolla onnellisena, karjalaitumille nukahtaa.
    runo by JLo

    VastaaPoista

What's up, mate ?