keskiviikko 22. elokuuta 2012

wadaaap



So this week's going pretty slow which buggers me rather lot.
I've tried to study really, really hard, and this time I mean it. I've tried !!
In the morning bus I try to read a bit a different book to get some extra info. At school I have either English or History so there comes some revision. At home I always read about one section, do notes all the time to clear things for myself. Yes, my notes are the most messy I know.
The other day we had to write a panic essay in 15minutes worth 6points. Well, my friend who got to check my essay couldn't simply give points to me cause he had no idea what I was writing about : D hahah. ANd English studies are..well, goin not so fast and concentrated that my History but..they conclude mostly from BBC's documents. Yes about the WW2.
Or



Today my motivation was faaar away. Just didn't bother to do anything, especially cause I had to vacuum aswell so I didn't got to do anything.
Okay well I went to the petrol station and simply didnt remember how to open the petroltap in our quite new car.
I founded a place to pull something and heard a voice. I came out from the car, no, the tap's not open.
" Hey, you opened the bonnet" I turn and saw this very famous stand-up comician Ismo Leikola
" I guess the 95th petrol doesn't do very good in there", he continued.
I got totally confused to see this person in our little town, talking to ME at the petrol station!? So just laughed and said something like "hahhah well I guess so too" So after that I came home and didn't read.
My reading concluded something like this


    

  




Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

What's up, mate ?