maanantai 5. marraskuuta 2012

models

The other day was pretty good, things just fell to their place !



I had planned to have a wee photoshoot with my friend Jurriina for her campaign to get to this kind of like an organisation. So, I had a nice day with The Boy and then jumped to this bus going the motorway from one later stop than usually. I found Annika, Jurriinas sister and my close friend, known from the earlier posts, and had a good chat with her.
Arriving to Klaukkala and leaving the bus, what the hell, Jurrina has been in the same bus with us but we haven't noticed her!! :D Hahahah, wicked.
So then us all marched to the supermarket to buy something to eat, well, the father of these two girls walks towards us and says he has the car and some bakings for us to have with our afternoon tea. Aawesome !!
So we got a ride which was a blessing in the little, annoying and very wet rain weather.
So then we had a goood chat over a cup of coffee and then headed to my place to put up a wee shotoshoot and session. And had a blast !





But then, somehow, we accidently started to feel cold.
Felt like the whole backyard filled with freezing air and everything pretty much just froze.
I felt like someone was moving right next to us and I started to feel less and less happy and comfortable.
I saw Riina going blue.
And then. Suddenly, without a warning, a dementor attacked Annika.



Luckily, Annika has some strong powers in her back pocket so she managed the attacker and the sun started to shine again in Klaukkala.

So a really good day, maybe some video of our sessions next time ?!

xoxo, Finland's Next Top Models

2 kommenttia:

  1. moi:)) http://storiesaboutlittlethings.blogspot.fi/

    VastaaPoista
  2. I'm not sure if I'm supposed to comment on this in English or in Finnish and I also don't know how I should take the fact that I'm being referred as Jurriina more than just once but I'm anyway glad as hell that I finally got here to read your posts! (B I shall never have a dull moment in the Interent again <3

    Sincerely,
    your friend Katariina

    VastaaPoista

What's up, mate ?