sunnuntai 18. marraskuuta 2012

You've got the love



Sometimes it seems that the going is just too rough
And things go wrong no matter what I do 
Now and then it seems that life is just too much
But you've got the love I need to see me through

When food is gone you are my daily need
When friends are gone
I know my savior's love is real
You know it's real

Babysitting.
A huge computerhappening with heaps of nerds, me, A and little sister playing Mario Kart.
Friends, free coffee, SingStar.


Driving A's car, wicked.
Pizza, chicken nuggets, drinks, good fun with old, honest VHS-videos.
Aistit means SENSES.

 

(the last line " put your finger there where it tickels the most" raised a bit of laughs amongst 18-year old me&A)
Little sister going to sleep, me&A continuing the night with black drinks and Sex and The City



The rest of the evening with the Boy, good too.
Pillow fight every now and then just does good for everyone, doesn't it?
Today, being an actress again.
This time as a pizza-deliver and a youth politican.


And then just things that have made me smile recently. Life's not that bad isn't it?








Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

What's up, mate ?