tiistai 20. marraskuuta 2012

just go for it



Never had that feeling that you're little bit of afraid of going somewhere because you haven't been there for a while and may not be able do so good you used do?
Or you might've miss some thing and now might be a little lost in there? In practice, for example me, being sick for weeks and miss the fitness-boxing for 3 weeks.
This week I felt good and not sick, but mentally I felt like "I don't really bother to go..what if I cannot run so much than before? I'm really not that good to hit.."
But then I just decided that if I don't go, it's totally useless to complain if I feel I'm not fit enough or don't have the condition to run long enough. It's all about myself.
So then I went with mum and it wasn't even that bad !! Of course we did a bit less than normal and not quite at the fullest.
Well, our coach noticed that and came to compeed against me. HUNDRED HITS LOTTA, HARDER, HARDER, YOU CAN DO HARDER ! And I just keep oon hitting with both hands.
The feeling that I.can't.do.this.anymore.This.bloody.HURTS.
But after you got over that, the AMAZING feeling that goes through your muscles and you just keep on doing. And THE WINNER-feeling after that. YES !
So why not just do the decision?!
Why just sit on your ass and go through all those "what if.." "I can't.." "I should.." "I don't know.." "What he/she/mum/people will think.." JUST GO FOR IT !!! What ever it is.

Going for a run after half a year, buy a new dress coloured an unusual color for you, ask that one person out, eat junkfood for the second time for the day, comment to a half-friends nice photo, put your hand up in class, go to a library.. What ever !
Just forget about what other people MIGHT think, what do they know?!
I'm really bad in this kind of thinking. I go through everybodys MIGHTVE-thoughts and consider all the worse comeouts.

But I've tried during recent years to forget about that. I have started to do things spontaneusly and pretty much the saying "Go with the flow" is the philosophy that I like to follow.
Of course sometimes you need to think about consequenses and reasons and stuff but still you can always relax a bit and do what your heart says.
Good examples of things that has come out without too much thinking, or planning and lead up to amazing memories.
















Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

What's up, mate ?