torstai 7. maaliskuuta 2013

more important than studying




Because I didn't post on Valentine's Day, I announce every day to be Valentine's and Friend's Day.
Because friends(and valentines) are the ones who make our life what it is.
There's a lot of people out there who may not have any friends. We can't simply give friend to every one of them, but start from near !
Be good to your friends, take care of them and be a friend to someone new.
You don't have to go clubbin' with a stranger or buy bunch of flowers to a lady sitting next to you, but good morning is a nice start ! Asking how was that quiet boy's weekend or e-mailing to your uncle does not take too much time off your busybusy day.
An awesome starter is also a good, original and honest SMILE.
Smile a little bit more each day, it doesn't make you look crazy I'm sure ! And what the hell if it does!?
These photos are not to show that I have heaps of friends but to show that friendship is something to celebrate and respect. Thank you to all my friends, near and far, you are just amazing !
Here's to make you smile, almost 100 photos of my friends !


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

What's up, mate ?