torstai 14. maaliskuuta 2013

one of those days

There's days when you just can't be bothered.



But Brandon's got talent to get me back on my feet again. Most of the days.
With the lyrics. With the look. And especially with the memory of our last meeting.
There was definetly another world we were living in the night of Tuesday 26th of February.

I got two of my best friends, Hippie and M with me. And with the anarchy in all of us and M's friend, we found ourselves in the balcony, standing places, evento me&Henni had seatplaces !!



It was just SO amazing to see a band that has meant SO.MUCH to me during past 6 years, live.
And especially, when I was a little bit afraid of them playing too much of the new songs and leaving the goldies from the first albums but NO NEED TO BE AFRAID !
The oldie goldies came, all that were meant to come and some suprises too ! It was just pure love.

Especially the part in All these things that I've done where the crowd starts singing I've got soul but I'm not a soldier...
Moment, that I won't forget for a wee while.

BUT back to reality

  

Also known as, studying.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

What's up, mate ?