maanantai 25. maaliskuuta 2013

BRAINSTORM



Sorry for not writing to you. The feelings inside my head are going exactly the same speed that Arctic Monkeys in the song up there. Whereas I pretty much should feel more like this

 

because my high-school is pretty much done now.
But I don't really feel like celebrating it now, where I'm not 100% sure about passing the final exams.
I'm pretty sure, but as you just learn in life, you never know what kind of suprises it holds for ya.

That's why I'd like to prove it with some random brainstormthoughts.
And please do stop that relaxing song if that's still playing. Makes me go insane !!!

- partys with good company are awesome. friends are awesome. baking cakes for your friends is awesome. terrible partyphotos are..not awesome but. likeable.

 

- studying is sometimes just waaaay too big task. at least I have artistic friends who keep me motivated to gain my goals with taking amazing photos of me
 

- I don't like Bruno Mars
- Tomorrow I'll be off again 'cause my studying starts again
- there's no words for the feeling when I have told an AMAZINGLY funny story in WhatsApp, I see the receiver being online and then.."last seen seconds ago"
There's lots of reasons for that but IMTHEMOSTBORINGANDSTUBIDPERSONALVERIGHTYEAYOUCANADMITIT
- I don't like Karri Koira. Sorry for my whole age group
- relationships are nice
- friends are nice. especially when they come and pick you up from school
- I hate people who don't ever show any respect to their grandparents/parents/sisters/brothers/friends/neighbours/TO ANY F*CKING BODY
- all my friends think I'm really organised, goalmotivated and ready for studying. I'm not. I'm panicking.
- I'm feeling sad that our Zumba-course is coming to an end
- kids in school are our destiny


 

- even I have not spend only-two-of-us time with my best friend for a wee while, it's always so freakin' awesome to see that somethings never change and we can laugh for something that everyone else can keep as an very good marketing sentence. She can go on and on about getting a new iPhone where same time I'm going through my tearful feelings and shitty gone exam.
- nice things and happenings always happen to be on a same day
- I have no idea what I'll be when I grow up
- there's nothing wrong with weheartit.com
- I have been put up Gossip Girls last season for 3 months now. The time will come in about three weeks.
- less than a month to Pokemon's ! love to all the other armywidows who got that.



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

What's up, mate ?