sunnuntai 23. helmikuuta 2014

one great holiday




Before the holidays, I expected my holiday to be relaxed, not thinking about work, people in here, CHILDREN, upcoming studying or anything else worrying.
Just chilling, kissing, snowboarding, partying, sleeping, eating.

 And guess what?
 My holiday was all that.
Pure love.


not hangovered ?
the best gift ever <3
More holidayphotos coming up but to here some serious thinking.

During this winter and my visits at my home skiingcenter, I have realised more and more, what I want from my snowboarding hobby in the future.
Me and my friends have been the locals of this wee center, Serena.
We have pushed each other to learn new tricks, dare to try new obstacles and rails.
During past few years, I have become more and more unwilling to try so hard.
I have my jumps, the tricks I can do well but not so much motivation to set new goals, try to hit more grades, try more harder.

I have realised that the just driven slope, the slope that no one has ridden before me, except the slope-machine, and the slope that I can ride fast down, is what I want.

The place where my board pretty much surfs on the powdersnow, snow that no one has ridden before me, is what I want.


Consider me coming old or more scared of doing tricks.
Yes, maybe I am but I also still love the feeling to suprise your non-trickdoing friend with a very bouny backside air, MY trick, also known as the sex-trick and taking the grab and flying in the air. Especially when I'm a girl and it's cool to be girl doing tricks.
And no, I will not give up doing tricks, like said above.
I love the feeling doing them and suprise people.
And yes, also during this holiday, I stayed in the parkslope jumping and doing rails with the 11-year-old boys whereas my boyfriend took off to the bar and watched icehockey.
So there is still some trickdoergirl inside me and it will stay there, dont you worry !!

But, I think it's healthy to do this kind of realisation and actually realise what I'm aiming to in my life. 'Cause when I do this, I can let go of doing things only because I have been doing them past 5 years and because all my friends to them.
Now I can invest my money to trips where I can do just things like these.

 'Cause where you can choose, I'd say

 #dowhatyoulove 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

What's up, mate ?