sunnuntai 2. helmikuuta 2014

#upforwhateverhappens





 I have made a new conquest on the social media.
I have joined PINTEREST ! Wohoo ! Little bit like accepted, non-full-teenager weheartit.com.
So I made a board what this upcoming year brought to my mind and here it is.
So check that out.

So for a clearance, from 2014 I wait;

- lots of light nights
- dancing
- social-life killing studying to get to Uni
- hopefully a new city and a the same city with my boyfriend
- my relationship to be normal, not long-distance
- good parties
- new experiences
- lots of tears
- heaps more laughter
- horseriding
- lots of powdersnow shredding
- getting&staying fit
- our traditional 08 summerpartyweekend
- the traditional Ruisrock- festival
- time spent with my family
- lots of kissing
- spontaneous nights
- getting the studying place I want
- maybe travel back to NEW ZEALAND !! and this time really mean it
- have an awesome summer working at a new place
- lots of squatting

hahah, maybe these and many unexpected things will fill my 2014 !
Now I will head to this wee city where I have never been, either driven..So see if I ever get there on time..
And thumbs up for next week to get the working place I realy really want !!
And thumbs up for everything else too, I feel like I really need some extra strenght..
Sun is shining, friends are around, family is in health but still something very important is missing.. Luckily at least Robin knows what's goin' on.
But here's to get the message of my blog to you all more clear.

GO WITH THE FLOW
DON'T PLAN EVERYTHING
SEE WHAT HAPPENS
AND
BE #UPFORWHATEVERHAPPENS

I think there's a motto for us all for this year !!!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

What's up, mate ?