maanantai 14. tammikuuta 2013

monday



Yes, welcome to the funniest moments of my day.
I'm pretty much dying of laughing to myself here.
But honestly Glee is not that bad ! Look at them, aren't they cute !
And so powerful and not thinking about what others think.
I think we all should take a little bit of Glee to ourselves.

Otherwise I'm as fine too. I have started a documentary here in blog about my four animal markerpens. Here's the first part, animal group's Sunday


And here they are, symboling my Monday.
Not good but getting on, trying to be active.
And yea they are informing you about the importance of groupwork, aim high !!


Also my new but still-not-named dog noticed my sliiight boredomness and gave some care to me :)) He's pretty cool.


I wish you all strength to your week !

 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

What's up, mate ?