sunnuntai 13. tammikuuta 2013

sporty people




To celebrate me getting over my headache about 10 minutes ago, it's time to publish my aaaawesome yesterday.
Sun shining, some cool tricks with my Hippie in our skiing center.
Then riding to get my homie Anakin Skywalker to my place and starting to get ready for the night. Making some "proteine-smoothies", "recoverydrinks" and a berry pie to my dear fellow mates 'cause the damn yeah theme of the night was SPOOOORT !!!!!


Just pure awesomness. 
now it's just thinking about doing some school stuff but how do you expect me to do some thing? I really I'm not. I really should.
But I'm just lazy and already waiting for next weekend SSOO much. 
But like I've learnt, don't expect too much and live in this moment. 
In this moment there's living with me Brädi and glass of water. Nice. 

Just to let you know, I have the best school class E.V.E.R
I love them.



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

What's up, mate ?