perjantai 12. huhtikuuta 2013

dat feeling

 DAT FEELING

when you read the words from your absolute favourite blog saying she's taking a break from it



We had a meeting about that shockful fact today and I have to take resbonsibility of that blog's top reader, A.
She's also one of my top readers(amongst the other thousands) and she has been shocked about my non-writing.
So from now on, it's going to be a whole new level of writing to here.
So beware !
Of course I'm going to be faitful to my spring-lover, uni-exam book, so the blog writing is going to take place on very late hours.
Which always means good things, just check all the posts under tag "too late" on your right hand side of the page.
But now, telling more about feelings.

About DAT FEELING
of being pretty much on top of the world, in the height of 3 kilometres

 

Yes, the landscapes were absolutely breathtaking.

DAT feeling
when your friend thinks he's a "hipster" when taking photos with a night lightning

 

DAT FEELING

when you visit your school and girls that usually never talk to you, start telling these stories about their summerjobs and past boyfriends and stuff..And then asks your opinion

 

And because being armywidow is sometimes quite boring, I use all my time to studying.
And because I have to take wee breaks from studying, I use it wisely.
And because I don't have that much time to sit on computer, the time I have to sit in here, I use very wisely.
here's a wee example to brighten your weekend.
I hope it's full of happenings !

I promise to come back soon !! because manga

2 kommenttia:

  1. Heheei!! Missasin tän kokonaan. kiitos terveisien toimittamisesta. Ujon luonteeni takia kirjoittelen kommentteja usein anonyyminä. Ja mitä tulee blogiin muuten, olen lähettänyt sen linkin Karjaan bitchdealerille. Saatat vihdoin saada blogiyhteistyökumppanin!

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Kiitos kommentista ja kiva, että uskaltauduit silti kommentoimaan vaikka vähän ujo ootkin : )
      Ja kiitti ihan sikana, sainkin jo whatsappissa vähän karjaa-laista viestiä, joten rakkaat lukijat, jaksakaapa ootella, jossain vaiheessa ehkä jotain uutta yhteistyöprokkista luvassa ;)<3 pusui sulle !!

      Poista

What's up, mate ?