tiistai 5. kesäkuuta 2012

capital cityy

Yesterday was pretty damn good after all my hc-cleaning..Hanging out with couple of mates, just casual summer stuff.
Here's my dog supporting the best rugby-team




Earlier I got this occasional inspiration to go to the forest with my dog. Haven't been there for a while but it was really nice cause it was like sso hot in there. It just brought to my mind that we are so lucky in here where I live that we have a forest like that but we are still not at a complete countryside. And cause this is a very popular suburb to build new houses for nice wee families, what will those forests look like in 10 years?

I'm pretty sure there will be another " Järvinen" or " Laiho" (family-names made out) nice wooden family
house with a Volvo or a Audi car in front of it. 
   Little boys from neighbourhood with their caps on doin' some skateboard tricks and girls running around with imagined ponys. Mommys fussing around the garden and a nice asfalted road going between those nice wee houses. Almost like Wisteria Lane minus all those catastrophical happenings !
But where do they play indians and cowboys? Where do they play like REAL hide and seek or go for a wee picnic? Where do their dogs catch their first bunnies, where they can hear all the birds? Just thinking, mate..






yep but that's enough about my nature-thoughts.
Today's thought was that there is this loovely new "cafe" in Helsinki. Not in the very central but near, it is called YOBOT. It is this new trendy thing, frozen yoghurt. We had that in New Zealand with my friends from their freezers but I like the idea to bring it to Helsinki. It's self-service, you just take the yoghurt and what you want on top (berries, different sorts of chokolade, muesli..) and then weight it and pay to go. The owner speaks English and he's so nice ! It's so cool to have little places like this in Helsinki, that's why I advertise it. And the word yoghurt and the guy telling us how he'd made the vanilla one to a low-fat yoghurt makes it sound ssooo much healthier than ice-cream. Summer stuff !

https://www.facebook.com/YobotYogurt?ref=ts





And then few drinks at Henry's Pub, shopping and the finish off with dinner in this, yes, very mainstream, and yes, very central, and yes, very popular, Vapiano. But it's food and it's damn good !



Hahaha just laughing for myself here. Me being and telling here how I'm doin' my own kind of blog and here I'm posting PHOTOS from this prob most posted restaurant. I mean like, who's intrested?! :DD hahaha there's nothing happening in these photos, they're boring as !!



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

What's up, mate ?