perjantai 15. kesäkuuta 2012

super tan yes !



It's summer ! if you didn't know..Well, I've had really good times this week. And got tanned yeeees. Which I don't keep in a very WHOA- folder of my priorities in life. I don't really care is a person tanned or not, of course it's nice to show that..wait, what do you actually show?? : D "I've been outside"
Yea well, don't you know that yourself when you remember all those fabulous times outside..Well, anyway, of course some white tops look damn good on me after I've got a good tan so that makes me feel nice, I understand, don't get me wrong : ))
 Sssoooo again, pretty much doin' things without planning, just goin' and calling people around what's happening. On Monday, a picnic which belongs to summer like snow belongs to winter.



And a gorgeous night when I got out from the bus alone. It's just the smell of warm day and the moist of the night coming together and so warm that you can be in a hoodie and shorts. I just loooove those little moments and then you just start biking up and no one else around : ) Really hard to describe but rrally catching moment !

On Tuesday gathered spontaneusly together with my two rreally long-time friends from our nearby area, Henni and Venla and together we are, Rakisposse. Straight translation, Rocketgroup..Okay well how lame and unsexy is that..I might do RP-post later..
Well anyway, made pancakes and just like it always is, no one really listening the other, everyone going absolutely crazy and partying and jumping and yelling and gossiping and after the huuuge pile of pancakes, everyone just stares to a one point, not saying too much. That's some true love right there.
Didn't take any photos which was unfortunate cause for example Henni had white paint all over her face and hair. Gorgeous lady.

Then another warm and easy evening the next day. First bit of shoppiiing with my bike-fixer (who certainly has now turned into a competitor) and then ladies night with Anna, Jenni and Veera. Heaps of laughter and talking just absolutely nothing making sense. But good times !
And on my way back some taxi-drivers rreally hated me and my sportgear try out..Hahaha you know those middle-aged drivers with a big, expensive car and the worse thing they know is woman(especially young and gorgeous and who really doesn't give a shit) driving

a) a car
b) a big car
c) a car which looks pretty good
d) a car without a roof/ or just a cool car anyway
e) a car which makes the laps raise-noise

They juuust go mentally crazy and stare at you from the window. Then they automatically think you are try to competite them so they just make these absolute hilarious passes ans stops and slowing downs in front of you ! And the time is 00.15 on a Wednesday night on a complete empty motorway ! :DD dude, just don't bother.
And here's just photos from my summer so far : ) Tmrw to work again and see hows things in Turku huuds ! Listen lots of The Sounds guys, I freakin' love them.











Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

What's up, mate ?