tiistai 12. kesäkuuta 2012

operation Barbarossa

not. Not yet.
This is just a wee snapshot of my real life at our summer-cottage where I spent most of my holiday time this summer cause I work there.
Well, many people think it might be working just a little, sunshine every day, super tan, hot beachvolley guys, a new summer-lover, heaps of partys in da city, light nights and all that stuff.
Well, everybody knows it REALLY isn't that.
I haven't lost my hope of course, it's only the second week of holiz but last weekend, it definetly wasn't even near of ANY of that shit. It was

                        OPERATION GOOD COFFEE


Saturday morning. Nobody in da house. Me and a lazy morning with a terrible migraine-after. 

This machine is staring at me, like " HEeeeyYY you foolish handless idiot. You can't use me"




Well, I was prepared, I wasn't to be hit to the ground this easily !!



Found a quite important element to this process..

























And yea, I've watched how my cappuchinos have been made in the cafe's in Italy so I knew this wrist-move well. I think..



And yea this move was also pretty vital in New Zealand so, NO WIN IN THERE EITHER, YOU MACHETE-MACHINE HA HA.





But the machine had a wild-card for me. "WARMING OF THE MACHINE", was the name of the game.





Well, the steam-pipe just went nuts. My camera wasn't quite quick enough to catch my face when I jumped about 3 metres back. The table did Titanic's. Which is always scary.

 


FINALLY, I got my shit together and pushed the button again. In a wee while, the OK-lights on and it is time to put the cup to it's place. Damn scary, I was sure the whole thing's gonna explode and at least somebody's inner organ's gonna fall to my Swedish made cappuchino-cup.








SWEET JESUS, IT LOOKS LIKE COFFEE !!! LOOK AT IT !

And the machine thought it's now gonna get another 2 years holiday. NOT IN MY HOODS BABE !
We're gonna go to the next level right away !





making cappuchino. jackpot.




YES, don't come and shout at me about all those jugs the milk should be whipped. This. is.a.summer.edition. This.is.a.joke.blog. But damn yea, did it look like real cappuchino !? NEAR ENOUGH



That's it. COFFEE MACHINE 0 LOTTA the Julius Caesar of Coffee 1

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

What's up, mate ?