perjantai 8. kesäkuuta 2012

don't stop me now

It is always a good idea to try to find company for something in Facebook.
I just made this thing sure yesterday when I about 00.30 in the night got an idea of biking to the town where I go to my high-school (about 16km) and lots of my mates live. It wouldn't be any new thing, my friend Hippie does that a lot but I just thought it would suck to bike alone.
I wanted to do this cause one of my mates could check my bike out and help me a bit cause I'm gonna tune by bike to faster, super fast !! So, I heard that today's gonna rain so I thought to do it early on the day. So I put this thing up in my Facebook about 00.37 in Wednesday night
"Looking for company for a bikingtrip for tomorrow. LEaving before the rain, on a trip there is a stereosystem and a nice girl"
Well, no one's answering. Of course everybody's working so everybody's pretty much sleeping. Well, one of very good mates, Annika, takes place and says "I'm in, leaving at 10.30"
And there we were, leaving at 10.30 this morning our backpacks packed and bike gums pumped up. Biked about 89metres "Let's take a break". We went to our sportstore and fixed Annikas seat and our journey continued. And we actually made it in 1 hour 12 minutes ! Amazing ! And it wasn't even that hard that we thought.



Well, the hardest part, the little store we were meant to have a snack, Ullan Grilli, was damn closed !! So we spent good couple of hourse in our lovely shopping mall, Myyrmanni. Was at its best in about 1997..Anyway, a good trip ! Did a nice wee trick to our bike-doctor cause he was too busy to meet us and through the unknown forest we found our way back home. Amazingly funny day, very spontaneous and not-prepared, just like it should be in the summertime. I love this kind of happenings, where you have a random company, random destination, not a plan and you just go with the flow. Sssooo me, llove it : )
And if you did't get it, my bike never got the fixing-plan that was the aim of this trip.



and then in the evening, nice wee BBQ with my girls : ) Had a good time just chilling, driving around and of course, eating.  anyway, to the summercotage and work tmrw, see what's gonna happen !



ps. one day not too far away there will be a photo of me and someone on a trip like that, just backpacks and the world. Would be cooooliooo ! And it WILL be.



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

What's up, mate ?