maanantai 25. kesäkuuta 2012

hello June !

And hello me, sitting by the computer in my snowboarding coat at our summer cottage. AT the outside deck. The only damn place where the internet managed to work with me. AND IT'S COLD.And it's June. It is meant to be summer.
Anyway, my life is quite nice in here. I really do like my job as a waitresser.
It's fun, it's relaxed and it's money. Our place is very small and we don't take life too seriously there and neither does our summer-loving customers. It's so much easier when people have time and they tell it to you and say " Hey, it's okay it takes awhile, I understand".
And suddenly, the beertap starts working and the unmanagedable reciet makes sense. You have time to count in your head and then a amazingly warm and uncontrollaby happy smile comes to your face and it just doesn't leave from there for the whole day. People say to me that how on earth can you stay SO happy and so excited about people for the whole day but I just can't think of serving customers ( you know, beer and food etc) with a serious or "I just woke up"-face. It just doesn't belong to that job.
Well, it could be different working at a local petrol station or somewhat but our place is so chill and so awesome and my fellow working mates are hilarious :DD Hahahha we have good time that's for sure.
And a hint if you happen to drive around Turku or nearby, I'm quite good at making drinks..

So yea ! Welcome !
And now we are just hoping for warmer and sunnier days cause they bring out the customers and they bring out the money.
In the meanwhile, I've been concentrating on new friendships, managing parties, having good time during Midummer's Eve, also known as Juhannus. A party that we celebrate here in Finland nearby the longest day of the year and everybody goes to their summerhouses or be with friends and drink and eat throughout the whole night when the sun doesn-t set at all.
Well, I worked. But it was so much fun cause people were having fun, they had a holiday, thay had their friends, they had alcohol, they had THE SUN.

And then..yea well, I've been biking around, hosted friends in here, thought about things way too much, read books, watched Finnish Girls in New York, cried my heart out in the season finale of Greys Anatomy, missed my mates in New Zealand, made good food, have been scared to be alone, made a new, awesome friend, eat lots, drank heaps..Quite nice ae !
And now it's gonna continue with work, reading to final exams and waiting for good partys.. Yesterday was damn right ! My wicked mate Annika invited herself to our summerhouse and we had awesome night of watching soccer(yes, I do support Fernando Torres and Spain for life but look at this one..also known as Valliano..)


Drinking sparkly wine and eating our traditional treat, RAHKA. We have taken it to the whole new level, with a lemon-melissa(or what ever..)



And there's just no summer without the absolute sexy package, the cottage-style. It is the jackpot style with way too old sweatpants, some old and dirty and out-of-size hoodie and of course, the countable and amazing, CROCS-shoes.
And the worst part is that I'm actually spending all my days when I'm not at work, in this kind of outfit. If it were warmer, the pants would be some old shorts witt flowers on.



But don't you juuuust love it, light night, good laughs and some sparkly drink. Goooorgeous !!









So yea. This song's a evergreen and it says all my feelings EXACTLY how they are right now and yesterday and prob tomorrow and days to come in here.

Man I'm in trouble, 'cause I can't see clear.
My head is pounding harder and you're not here, are never here.
But I had it once, but not anymore.
Well now I am tired and now I am bored, well I'm so bored.

But I could never leave you, even though I've tried.
No I could never leave you, 'cause you are mine for life.

I've been lost I've been found, I've been fooling around.
I've been hold, I've been told, I've been changing my mind.

I've been up, I've been down, come on in, take your time.
I've been low, I've been high, I'm in love with this lie.
Aooooooo. Do you feel the same?
Aooooooo. It wears me out again.

If this is called living, well don't count me in.
Sure I feel alive, but it doesn't mean a thing, no nothing.

But I could never leave you, even though I've tried.
No I could never leave you, 'cause you are mine for life.






1 kommentti:

What's up, mate ?