perjantai 21. syyskuuta 2012

4 days to go !

'Til my final exam in History !
So I'm studying full on these last days after I got my English exam done. And actually I've been really studying at least 3 hours per day which I'm quite proud of. It's always an hour or so, a half an hour break of Facebook, then another study-hour and so on. So it's been quite succesful and I hope it'll stay in my head and I could gain some marks and answer right things ! So we just hope !
And then it's the holiday I've been waiting for. Also have to study so I can say I've deserved my holis : )
So that's why I haven't been posting either.
I'm just thinking about winter and snowboarding, I may change to a little bit more theme-blog by then so I could write heaps about snowboarding and stuff : ) But I'll still write about my mates and our parties, no panic ! hahah.
Yea that's the other thing, I don't have a theme ! And blogs should have a theme to get famous. Well, I'm not looking for a huuuge readernumbers, I'm just writing for fun, for my friends and for myself.
And to update my other-side-of-the-world-friends ! That's the good part ! 'Cause you know, eventho you promise and should and it would be lovely to write to each one every week a detail-full letter about my life, I can't do that. Mostly because of my studys..And they have their life too !
But when you've gained so close relationship within one year, you know they'll be there when you flick them a message for their birthday and tell about things. And the best thing is, they(might) be there after I'm done with school and have earned an amount of money and travel back to New Zealand !
I'm saying "Might" just because my close-ones, family and friends there, like to travel and see the world too ! So they might come here or be somewhere else ! : ) Main point, I caaaan't wait to see my Kiwi-family and -friends again one day.




: ) So yea.
I've had a really busy Friday, pretty much eating, driving, studying.
But that's good for a change, save some money and just chill and really study !
This is what happens when I've done enough and I sit back to my computer-chair. And I assume everybody else is studying or partying so nobody's talking to me in Facebook. And yea I have only one episode of Gossip Girls season 5 left so I'm surfing in Youtube. Not watching squirrel-documentaries or interesting musicvideos or funny videos everybody links to each other. I'm watching for example this


                             

wait, whaaaaaaaaaaaaaatt?? :D

but TOMORROW SOFIA AND JOHANNA BECOME TAXPAYERS  LIKE THE REST OF US ! YUUUUUUS IT'S GONNE BE EPIC !
Have a good one and study hard, you lot !

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

What's up, mate ?