tiistai 11. syyskuuta 2012

glad you came

pretty much : )
Don't you just love the feeling of wakening up city, the sun rising and not too much cars anywhere? An empty shopping centre and the few sleepy house(or what ever) builders stopping for a coffee in the cafe. And the feeling of knowing that you still have heaps of time before you have to be in school. Good start for this day : )



Today I went spectacle-shopping ! It's always fun, especially with my mum,you just never know how the other looks when you turn :D Hahah sad enough I don't have a smartphone to update you with all those amazing things we had on our noses. But I was smartphone-shopping too, didn't buy any tho. Just looking, you just wait for it !
And yea today we went shopping with our school "council" too. There's a get-together party in the school on Wednesday for the first-year-students and we want to support it so we needed some fizzys for them : )




That all (19x24bottles) plus few chip-packs, chocolate, some coffee and of course me as the driver and three others ! And everything fitted without a problem !

Just because I'm bored right now I thought I'd do a list about the things I'm really looking forward to:

1) the final exams to be over.
It will be 26th of September and then I don't have any normal exams so it'll be more than a week off school for me ! Yuuus ! I've deserved it !




2) the winter and snowboarding season to start
There's not much wrong with this autumn especially when it's been nice and warm but wait 'til October-November and it'll be ssoo dark and rainy and depressing. So that's where I need the theraphy called snowboarding. And more now cause last season kinda failed cause I was so sick during the spring. So caaaaan't wait to hit the snow again !


3) Ski- and Board Expo happening in Helsinki
It kinda starts the winter always, no matter what.




4) Weekend after next
My very good mate Johanna's turning 18 and she's throwing out a party that's for sure ! It's always a happening when partying with her ! Can't wait !

 


And there's other things to look forward too, but these were the main ones just now.
So tired again, bed calls !

1 kommentti:

What's up, mate ?