perjantai 28. syyskuuta 2012

on a holiday !

It's over !! My final exams for now are over ! I did it ! I'm just so happy : )



Well first thought when I left the examroom wasn't "YUS IM ON A HOLIDAY" but after we got to talk the whole exam over with my mates and complained how bad we did, we opened the bar taps and down it all went ! :D:D haha.
Yea I didn't perform that well that I expected myself do in the History exam and I ran out of time really really badly so all the comprehensive information that I wanted to show to gain the top marks had to be left out. But no need to think about it anymore, we just see where we go ! : )
In the evening after the exam we had planned to go out and celebrate the surviving of the exams. Well, in the end there was me and my very good friend, also know as "The Child of The Streets" (not literally!) partying it up. First with Margaritha Jug in Iguana-bar, then a new experience in SHOT BAR HELSINKI, which was really cool ! They had a looong list of very intresting shots and only shots. Also a roulette behind the bartable that the bartender rolled for ya. Well, we weren't that experiment-full so we just took some good ones.
And then finishing off in Amarillo which is very cheap place and yea you can see that in the people in there. I suppose under 10 under 20 year old persons there..not anything wrong if you like it that way but you know, you can just see where everything's going in that place :D I I had been taken more I probably would had been partying it up in there but just at that moment with building up migraine I just wanted to hit the bus and head the Big East.
So my first morning as a free soul from studying wasn't that good. Not even had a hangover but the migraine kept me in (air)bed 'til 3PM. But then it was good again and then some booty shaking in ZUMBA with Henni ! And after that some proteine yoghurt that we have started to eat after Fitness Boxing with my mum. Have to get those muscles !
So yea this has been my first real day off. Sooo good feeling when waking up and like OMG where's my larm, where I'm suppose to be already...hold on, nowhere ! I can continue sleeping if I want, make coffee if I want, go shopping if I want, do WHAT EVER makes me smile ! Yeeees !
So then I had a looong nice morning coffee and watching some silly programmes. Called my hairdresser "you prob don't have any free times for today.." "Come in an hour" Right ! And then I also sorted a new phone for myself, exciiiitinggg ! Just waiting for to get it prob next week : )
And then I just had some blueberrysoup and took a coaster, just because I can




yes ! So now I'm heading to Turku again for a cottage-weekend and the some partying with Turku mates. Life's good atm !
Take care beautifuls !

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

What's up, mate ?