sunnuntai 9. syyskuuta 2012

dudes !

Dudes and dudettes, it's been few days, well a week..
Studying has been going, every day, yes.
I've been to school, everyday, yes.
I've been stressing about the exams, everyday, yes.
I've been too much in Facebook, everyday, yes.
I've been watching too few episodes of Gossip Girl, everyday, yes.
I've been wearing my pj's in school ,(not) everyday, yes.
I've been to a "100 mornings of high school left" as a VIP, everyday, yes. or not.just yesterday.


But it's been good again. Exept the flu, I hate it.
Still I went to this very shakey and aerobic and moving lesson on Thursday with my Hippie friend. An huge room full of ladies, aged between 40-50, all shaking their bootys and stepping to all the directions. And yes, I was doing the same. It was wickedly fun ! You might have also heard it as Zumba. Hahah, see if it's gonna stay as our weekly hobby !
Last weekend was our last working weekend in the restarant nearby our summerhouse. We had a concert there and heaps of people coming for a dinner. Everything went quite well and on Saturday we had a good  finishing off and just heaps of drinks.
Note to self; do not play with about 10- year-old girl and her toy horses after the closing night with a mentality of  " empty all the bottles". You might say things you prob wouldn't otherwise or be juuust a little bit too excited about the wee horses..
Haha but had a good time ! : ) So now it's the working as a waitresser over. It has been so good, so much more than I expected. Well, also a plus to find a boyfriend from a little village and have just so awesome time at work with other mates, old friends visiting, heaps of good nights out, learning a lot about the work..just to mention only few. But to go back to my feelings in the start of the summer, it was all that I didn't expect : ) So yea ! The best summer I'd say or at least one of the top ones !
And tomorrow will start my final exams with a hearing comprehension test at 8.10 AM. Thumbs up for me !
So it's early to bed tonight, here's few shots to give good dreams for you all too.



or just one. There's shots included ha ha ha ha. But there's rocket co. at it's best(or worse), official high school party in Helsinki.
Who's up for few more Gossip Girl !? I'm addicted.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

What's up, mate ?