torstai 13. syyskuuta 2012

my heart's missing a piece




this is a new song from this lovely finnish singer boy, Robin. The title is the translation of one part of it.
I'm sorry, he sings in finnish but he sings about having a crush for the first time and how it's exciting.
I was so happy when I heard this song, I loved it !! And the beat is so good, I just crazy party by myself all the time : D So that's my new car-track.
Robin is a boy who claimed an amazing glory last March like in one day within internet and Facebook. It was unbeliveable how so many people just linked his first song and video and then he became so very famous. And he's only 13 ! Well he just turned 14 to be clear right here..
And he comes from Turku ! Which is understanable, a lovely man..hahahah.
But yea, he causes a huuuge hysteria within young girls. I'm not hysterical about him in THAT way but I think he's cute to sing about things how they are in his life with 13 year olds. But in this song the lyrics were accurate to my life too ! So I'm just so in love with it ! Approximately the 30th time for today starts...now.

But tomorrow it's weekend again, yuuus ! : ) See what's gonna happen again, prob few berryful drinks and some chilling, food making, HEAPS of studying and this time I mean it..and yea. Only one week 6 days to go 'til my wee holiday starts : ) yeaaaaa ! And have to admit, Zumba with my Hippe friend and about 30 30-40 year-old ladies is hilarious ! : D Their faces and seriousness when it's about the best places in the dancing room ! It's a battle field out there I can tell you.
And for those desprate for love, ever seen a movie called " A lot like love" ? Well, of course I prob wouldn't ever seen it without my fav' actor Ashton Kutcher but.
Does this really happen?



have a good one ae !

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

What's up, mate ?