sunnuntai 16. syyskuuta 2012

bring it on !

The final exams in English, tomorrow ! Well, the hearing comprehension test was already a week ago but the actual test is tomorrow. I'm not nervous, just hope it'll not be a killer-hard. But wish me luck !





Last few days, I've been pretty much listening " A missing piece" by Robin all. the.time. It is just so good !

On Friday, well, quite typical.
Were meant to have a studying evening, how it turned out..



But it was good ! Fun, new people and random happenings, don't have a very clear picture of the happenings overall but I assume we had quite good laughs. At one stage I remember us  missing our aged boys rather badly when boys who haven't even had their voice changed yet were asking cigarettes from us..Random.
Oh yea and it is simple and easy to transport 8 people in a two-door Toyota Corolla ! Not a problem !
But yea. In the morning I woke up with my hair done and clothes on, ready to go to the eyedoctor.
I picked up Tuomas and we went to Jumbo for a breakfast and a coffee. Then a shy hangover did it's turn on me and I didn't study too hard for the rest of the day..
You know the feeling when you have at least 5 and a half hours to ONLY study a bit, vacuum the house and make pizza for your hangovered boyfriend.
Well, at some stage, you notice that there's one hour left 'til you have to hit the road and pick the boy from the train and all of that shit has to be done. I did 2/3, the studying bit somehow fell away from my "to-do-list".

But then we had a very nice evening, watching a movie and casual Saturday stuff : ) Me being a perfect housewife and baking an own pizza base ! How awesome !
" Do I have to eat the base.....it's kinda dry.."
Allright, it didn't quite turn out delicious but I tried really hard !!
Then, me doin' a nice smoothie later on. I thought it was fresh and tasty but..
" I don't really like the combination of banana and the berries..you know..it's still good...."
Yea right !!
Well, at least I know we did the  best alcoholic-smoothies EVER on Friday !! They hit all the margaritas etc. I've ever had to the ground !
Today my exam-studying, IKEA and the meatballs with all the young families and 40-year-old parents with NOISY AS kids. -.-.
What more could a guy moving to a new flat need  from IKEA? Shot glasses and a pillow : )
But yea. Then some weheartit.com photos to the end and thumbs up for tomorrow ! : )

 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

What's up, mate ?