maanantai 24. syyskuuta 2012

To the fire !



  

      


Day after tomorrow !
Now I'm really getting nervous, I feel like I really cannot make a good essay and yes, I do know historical stuff and events and persons and details but not enough? Or not the right ones to make 6 essays out of !!?!?! Eeeeeek !!! So I truly need everybodys thumbs up Wednesday 26th of September 9AM when my 6 hours of impulsive history writing starts.
ANd my expectations of myself are so high :D Oh well at least some other days than right now.
But tomorrow some more reading stuff to my head and then we just see where it takes me. I know I'm really doin' my best and that's all I can do : )

Weekend was great, not need to mention, study-full and above it all, My party-girl Johanna finally turned 18 !!! They had a party together with my other reaaaly good mate by the main road of Helsinki in this wee shop ! It was wiiickeeeeeed and the after party in nightclub Onnela..Well, we had a good time and we celebrated so much and danced the night away QUITE literally..But found myself back at home around 4 so it must have been one of a awesome night ! Once again : )) Well, if you have a good amount of people, high heels, short dresses, guys in suits,passing the lane, dancefloors, random guy buying you champagne, McDonalds, good friends..can't go too much wrong !! The thought of Sunday was, Thank goodness Johanna&Sofia turned 18 only once..






here's a band I just discovered well. I listened them a wee bit before summer when I found them via my bike-fixer friend but now I've been listening them the whole evening : )

Just grab a hold of my hand,
I will lead you through this wonderland. 
Water up to my knees
But sharks are swimming in the sea.
Just follow my yellow light
And ignore all those big warning signs.

Oh well, better go to bed so have some energy to study and also just relax tomorrow : ) Bring it on YTL ! You ain't gonna bring me down !

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

What's up, mate ?