lauantai 1. syyskuuta 2012

the flu's back



And with words unspoken
A silent devotion I know you know what i mean
And the end is unknown
But i think i’m ready
As long as you’re with me  

Being As in love with you as i am
Being As in love with you as i am
Being As in love, love, love

Hahah the feeling when your beeF calls you at 3AM and you think it's the alarm and it's morning.
So I got up, when to the toilet and then thought "Oh well, I lay down for a wee while"
Then went to bed and thought "Oh how nice that he has come over"... DUUUD WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTT THERES A BRUNETTE MAN BESIDE ME WHAAAATT and then realised it was my friend Anna : ) Hahhaha and then watched my cellphone again and it's half past 3 or something, not 9AM when my alarm was meant to be :DD So continued sleeping again and didn't call him back.
So yea, we had a good party yesterday, one of my mates turned 18 : ) Good time with my class-mates, dancing, drinking, good jokes.
Then almost them all went to the bar which I didint bother to do and I went for a sleepover to Annas. We went to McDonalds with these random dudes and it was fun ! I tried to speak Swedish to the waitress but she didn't understand me?!? :0
Haha, so gooood evening and felt good to be able to talk, walk and drink coffee in the morning. Last time waking up  at Annas, wasn't as good have to admit..
Hahah but tonight maybe to Klaukkalas night or just watching Kill Bill.
I've got the flu. Which isn't too much fun if it's gonna be revision of last spring. After we came from Sri Lanka, I had the flu for five (5) months. Not lying.
But here's for yesterday !












Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

What's up, mate ?